As a family-owned and locally-operated company, we strive to show our concern and care for our patients. Our patients, residents and their families are our top priority. We strive to help all patients and residents achieve the highest level of function possible while in our care. Our healthcare professionals are gracious and courteous, performing their jobs with skill and expertise. Our clean and safe surroundings provide our patient and resident families with peace of mind knowing that we have their loved one’s best interest at heart.
The Mission Care Difference
Mission Care Group centers demonstrate dedication to quality of care and performance improvement, and it shows in our results. Our centers are leading the industry in:
- Functional outcome measures
- Reduced re-hospitalization rates
- Shorter lengths of stay
- Positive discharge outlook
- Customer satisfaction
We utilize this data to improve our quality of care and build our post-acute care relationships. We strive to help reduce avoidable re-hospitalizations, establish appropriate patient goals and provide successful resident care plans for a successful transition home.
Keeping our patients involved in stimulating events and interesting activities is one way we promote healing and recovery. Monthly calendars highlight events available for residents, patients and family members. While touring a Mission Care Group location , make sure you check out the monthly calendar posted for that center.
Each Activities Director plans daily activities for all patients and residents, including those that may be restricted due to illness or injury. Activities are designed to be fun while providing creative outlets of expression and intellectual stimulation. A special “candlelight dinner” offers an opportunity for a festive and fun evening with family, and is one of the highlights during the month.
Activities might include:
- Indoor or outdoor gardening
- Entertainment, including live music and school performances
- Games and activities for cognitive stimulation, including reviewing current events
- Spiritual reflection and religious services
- Exercise programs
Thank you for considering one of our Mission Care Group Centers for Nursing and Rehabilitation services. Please contact us to schedule a tour at one of our beautiful locations today. We look forward to serving you or your loved one.
- Medicare and Medicaid certified
- Longevity of staff to promote continuity of care
- 80% of our patients and residents return home or transition to a lower level of care
- On-site RNs and dedicated physicians for our Rapid Recovery patients
- In-house rehabilitation centers providing physical, occupational and speech therapy services
- Admissions can be processed 24/7
- “Select Menu” choices for nutritional meals, giving options to promote appetites
- WiFi available throughout
- Visitors are welcome every day