Located in central Visalia in a calm, mature residential neighborhood, Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center offers an exceptional environment with a rapid recovery rehabilitation program and 24 hour skilled nursing services that are integrated with the Eden Alternative™ to provide a holistic approach to care and wellness.
Delta is unquestionably one of the most sought-after rapid recovery rehabilitation and skilled nursing centers in Visalia. Our goal is to get you or your loved one home as soon as practical and possible. Delta is Visalia’s first 5-star rated Center. Five stars is the highest ranking from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Skilled Nursing Facilities that receive a five star rating are considered to have above average quality compared to others.
Because it has only 44 beds, Delta is the smallest facility in Tulare County. Its size contributes to a home-like setting where Elders, family and Care Partners develop personal relationships, so that care becomes individualized. Delta’s separate rehabilitation therapy facility is also second to none with the largest therapy area in a Skilled Nursing Facility in Visalia. Our licensed professional therapists use advanced healing techniques and equipment to speed recovery and healing.
What also sets Delta apart is that the facility is capable of sustaining operations in the event of a power outage emergency. It has a larger than required emergency generator that operates lighting and plugs and allows the center’s kitchen and several heating and air conditioning units to function. Knowing that you or your loved one is safe during emergencies offers peace of mind.
Recently, Delta was awarded The Visalia Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year Award. Annually, The Visalia Chamber honors businesses that have demonstrated “Best Practices” of entrepreneurship, such as sound business planning, fiscal responsibility and work process innovation in operating their business. Delta was awarded this award during a celebration dinner. “We were incredibly honored to have been selected as a finalist for such a prestigious award against some stiff competition – to be able to come away a winner is an extraordinary accomplishment,” said Mark Fisher, President. “Along with our 5-star rating from the Federal Government, we are thrilled to be recognized for the countless innovations we are bringing to the forefront of rehabbing and caring for our seniors today.”
• A Rapid Recovery Unit for short term rehabilitation
• Comprehensive Physical, Occupational and Speech rehabilitation services
• Stand alone therapy building with modern equipment
• Skilled nursing care
• Restaurant style dining (Elders can choose what to eat from a select menu)
• Snack cart available throughout the day
• A spacious and serene courtyard
• Social activities for Elders, families and friends
• Computer, e-mail, Skpye and wifi available for Elder and family use
• Laundry service
• Monthly family candlelight dinners
• On-site barber and beauty shop
• Pastoral services
• Plant and Gardening, Animal, Children Committees available for Elders to join
• Satellite television available in all Elder rooms
• Sony Wii game for Elder use
• Theraputic animals including dogs, fish and birds
Delta Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is clearly the right choice for quality skilled nursing and rehabilitation.
Check out our Facebook page