Skilled Nursing Services
Our Mission Care Group centers are dedicated to providing a high quality of life. In our compassionate, safe environment, patients and residents are our first priority and we go out of our way to preserve self-esteem and dignity. Family support and participation is always encouraged.
Most of our patients come to us for short-term rehabilitation and return home. Those who stay with us longer, may require more specialized care. We offer a specialized therapeutic program which provides the proper balance of healing therapies, support services and activities to ensure that our resident maintains a fulfilling, productive and dignified life.
The following skilled nursing services are available at Mission Care Group centers:
- 24-hour Licensed Nursing
- Incontinence Management
- Diagnostic Services including laboratory and radiology
- Cognitive Assessment
- Pain Management
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Management
- Hospice Care
- Neurological Deficit Management
- Specialized Wound Care
- Gait, Balance and Fall Recovery
- Restorative Nursing Program
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Podiatry, Optometry, Audiology, and Dental Services
- Brain Injury Care
- In-house Registered Dietitian who provides individualized nutritional assessments
- Amputation Care
- Social Services
- Neuro-Muscular Dysfunction
- Mental Health Services
- Arthritis Care
- Medical Director Physicians
- Parkinson’s Disease Care
- Diabetic Care
- Orthopedic Injuries
- Swallowing Disorders
- Total Knee or Hip Replacement care
- Cardiac/Pulmonary Care
From intensive short term rehabilitation therapy to longer-term restorative care, our Care Centers provide a full range of nursing care to treat and support each of our patients and residents. Our teams include the patient or resident’s attending physician, medical specialists, therapists, registered and licensed nurses, social workers, registered dietitians, activity directors and nursing assistants.
Short-Term Skilled Care
Our short-term skilled nursing care provides a customized treatment program where we work in collaboration with attending physicians and family members to ensure our patients become as independent as possible so they can return home.
Our experienced nurses provide help with all aspects of managing diabetes including:
- Blood glucose monitoring
- Insulin administration and tracking
- Exercise planning
- Menu planning, education and more.
Restorative Nursing Program
At Mission Care Group we seek to maximize the quality of life for our long-term care population, who require a specialized restorative program. Of course, this service is included in the room and board fee.
Our therapy team and nursing staff develop individualized treatment plans for resident care in the areas of:
- Range of motion
- Activities of daily living
- Positioning and alignment
- Skin integrity and wound management
- Contracture management
- Bowel and bladder training
- Rehabilitative and social dining
- Strengthening and restraint reduction
- Weekly and monthly height and weight monitoring
Nutrition Therapy is integral to the healing process and the dining experience is an important part of an individual’s medical and social well-being. Meeting the nutritional needs of our patients and residents with well-balanced meals and snacks is an important part of their overall plan of care. We offer a select-menu where patients and residents choose what they want to eat on an iPad.
To ensure that each resident and patient is receiving the proper nutritional needs we offer:
- Meals to meet specific dietary and therapeutic needs, according to physician orders
- Oral supplemental, as prescribed by each physician
- Regular nutritional assessments from our registered dietitian